Walgreens wants to know how they are doing with customer service through the official www.wagcares.com short survey online. After receiving your receipt from a local Walgreens you can take the survey within 72 hours to qualify for and enter the monthly $3,000 sweepstakes giveaway.
An additional option is available to share your Walgreens feedback by phone at 1-800-658-1584 for those who do not have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone to meet the online requirements.
If you are just starting out, after choosing your language of either English or Spanish, you will be greeted with a page that looks like the following.
Steps To Complete Wagcares.com Survey
There are approximately 20 steps at www.wagcares.com for the Walgreens customer service survey. Below they are listed in the order in which the survey is provided online.
- First enter the survey number and password on your receipt. Both digits will be approximately 11 to 12 when inputting them.
- You will next come to an intro page which mentions the sweepstakes. The survey should only require 6-8 minutes of your time at a moderate pace, and you must be 18 years old to qualify for the sweepstakes.
- The first questions asks on a scale of 1 through 9 how satisfied you were on your last visit. Choose the bubble that corresponds with your feelings.
- Now you will need to answer 6 additional questions on the following page regarding the store cleanliness and being clutter free, the selection of products available that you buy regularly, how friendly staff were, the ease of finding desired products, and your checkout experience.
- As with most other surveys, you are now asked about how likely you would be to recommend this store to a family member or co-worker.
- Next share how likely you would come back to visit this same store in the next 30 days.
- Choose next you reason for visiting the store from the following selections: Beauty products, pickup up or drop off a prescription, order or pick up photos, or the purchase of other items. If you choose other, you will be asked to be more specific in the next question. If the product was of a personal nature you can simply select ‘other’ again.
- Now answer how satisfied you were with the overall selection in the store, and if all the items you were looking for were found on your visit.
- If you spoke with a Walgreens employee, answer with a Yes or No if you do so on the following question, then answer how satisfied you were with their assistance.
- Now answer whether you received an immunization shot for flu or pneumonia. If you answer yes, you will be asked about the care given during the immunizing.
- Choose from the following options for the department you made your checkout in. These include the photo counter, the pharmacy counter, personal care or cosmetic counter or one of the front registers that were open.
- Now answer whether you made purchases of products you never intended to buy in the first place, or if you purchased exactly what you were looking for.
- How satisfied were you with the promotional deals and offers you were presented with, and their prices?
- Share what best describes the primary reason for your entire trip from the following selection: Refill items you were running low on, stock up on items you regularly buy, purchase a gift for a specific occasion, treat yourself, buy something you saw in an ad, or a product recommended by someone else.
- Now answer if you were greeted when you walked in. By now you should be 80% of the way complete with your survey.
- The following box is available for your comments about Walgreens. If it was an outstanding visit, you an share why. That may include praise for an employee or something good that happened during your visit. If you want to leave negative feedback, you may also do so.
- Choose between the yes or no option on whether you had an issue during your visit. Then elaborate on that problem on the following questions if you chose yes.
- Share the hours from the 5 time period options offered in the following question.
- You now come to a thank you section which asks if you would be willing to answer some additional questions. This is not a requirement to enter the sweepstakes.
- Now reconfirm you are indeed 18 or older, and choose whether you want to enter the sweepstakes. If you choose yes, you will be provided with a short contact form in the event that you win.
On the final page of the Wagcares survey, you can either download the official Walgreens app, browse a weekly ad, or choose to refill prescriptions online, or signup for balance rewards. If none of these are of immediate concern, you may simply close out your browser.
The following reply is an example of some comments left by a happy customer. This is simply an example being shared and may not reflect your own thoughts or feelings.
I purchased some snack items for my kid. The checkout moved quickly, and the cashier took care of me right away when I stepped up. Thanks for making this shopping experience a good one.
If you shop frequently at Walgreens, you may want to consider setting up your balance rewards account. Below is a breakdown of how those points add up.