Vitamin World is working with ForeSee to get customer opinions at www.vitaminworld.com/survey where members and casual Vitamin World shoppers can share their experience.
Upon completion of the survey, a 20% off coupon on any Precision Engineered Brand item within 7 days of completion can be used on the following visit.
If you wish to review privacy statements before starting the survey, you can scroll down on this page for resources to both Vitamin World and ForeSee, which is an independent company owned by Answers to generate analytics on customer satisfaction. In total there are 60 pieces of information to provide on the survey.
Steps To Take Survey and Get Coupon
- First visit www.vitaminworld.com/survey and choose a language that suits you best for answering questions.
- Now choose the date of your visit from the drop-down bar, and enter the receipt number which should be approximately 14 digits and a single letter. Answer whether you are at least 18 years of age, and then fill in the Captcha box.
- Now answer on a scale of 1-10 the environment of the store you visited. Was the store layout to your liking? Share your rating on the appeal of the products presented and the displays. Were items accessible and easy to reach and clearly marked?
- Next share your view on how well organized items were on the shelf and easy to find.
- Share whether you agree or disagree whether the items available at Vitamin World, are items that you are interested in purchasing, and whether they fit your needs.
- Rate the checkout time, service received at checkout by staff, and the degree to which you felt appreciated.
- Rate your level of agreement with the statement that Associates provide excellent assistance to help you find what you are looking for. Also share your sentiments on whether they were available when you needed them, and if they were knowledgeable about the products offered in the store.
- In regards to price, share whether you believe the cost of products was competitive to other retailers. Vitamin Shoppe, or GNC might come to mind. You will also need to rate the value, and the quality of products you purchased.
- Now it’s time to look at overall satisfaction by answering whether all your expectations were met, and whether you would shop at Vitamin World again. Would you say it was an ideal shopping experience, and if so does this influence the likelihood of your return to purchase more products from the same store?
- Question 26 asks how likely you would be to recommend Vitamin World to a friend or colleague on a scale of 1 through 10.
- The next 2 questions are blank boxes which allow you to share the reason why you gave specific ratings on this survey, and what can be done to improve your rating. Both boxes allow for 2000 characters of feedback content.
- You will now need to share the time that you made your trip to the store, and mention whether you noticed signage in the window.
- Once you entered, did one or more associates greet you, offer to assist, and suggest related items, or share current promotions being run within the Vitamin World store?
- If you visited the website before going into the store, you will need to share if this was a reason for your visit, and if the items were in stock once you came into the store.
- Also respond about the any issues or inconsistencies during checkout including things like coupons, deals, or a price discrepancy.
- Question 40 has a long list of the types of products that you are asked to select which you made during your purchase. These items include, Children’s Vitamins, Adult Multi-Vitamins, Weight Management, Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty, Supplements, Extracts, Herbs, Snacks, Oils, Probiotics, or Other. Once a primary item is selected select from the next list of items something secondary you purchased if so.
- Answer whether a sales associate provided a solution to a problem you had when you entered the store, and whether they offered you a free sample.
- Provide a response to whether you are a Savings Passport member or whether this was your first time visiting a Vitamin World store.
- With a yes or no response answer if overall you felt like you were able to accomplish what you intended to do during your visit, and did you use your mobile device inside the store?
- You are next given 3 drop-down options for the question regarding your likelihood to make a purchase from the website, mobile site, or on your phone. Then you are asked a somewhat repetitive question on how else you have made a purchase in the past year from Vitamin World.
- Now you will need to share any competitors such as Vitamin Shoppe, Walmart, GNC, CVS, Costco, Target, Amazon, and Walgreens if you answered yes to making a vitamin purchase from anywhere else over the past year.
- The following blank space allows you to provide some incites that can really help make Vitamin World more successful in providing customers what they want. If you can’t think of anything you can simply type N/A.
- Now complete the survey by sharing your gender, age, and adding an email in the final box if you want to receive special offers from Vitamin World.
- Finish with the submit button, and you will go to a page where you can enter in the Survey Code from your receipt as shown in the example below.
Here is an example of a comment on number 27 of the survey from a customer. This may not reflect your own thoughts, but is an example of how someone might provide the information for the question.
While the shop was somewhat small and limited on products which can be a good thing, there was no real clear direction with the purpose of the store. There was a handful of products for various things.