Vans “Off The Wall” stores offer a customer survey at www.vans.com/feedback where you can share your clothing and shoe shopping experience with company representatives.
The feedback form is mostly a single page with a total of 49 questions from ForeSee, a partner and analytic insights partner of the popular Vans brand. In the event that you returned an item to the store for whatever reason, you can still take the survey on the new receipt you are given after your credit or exchange.
Below you will see how the initial page you visit looks where you are required several pieces of information such as your date of purchase, store number, and receipt transaction number along with your age. Once you click submit the survey will commence. Take a look below at the page you should be seeing once you visit vans.com/feedback to get started.
Here is an overview of the feedback information you will be asked about on your questionnaire.
- Answer first about the environment of the store where you purchased your clothing or gear. Did you like the layout, the appeal of the signs, displays and posters, and how would you rate them?
- Next share your answer about how well organized items were on shelves, and whether they were easily accessible.
- Now think about store associates and share whether they were friendly, and prompt to meet your needs. Then rate on a level of 1 through 10 how well they assisted you in the store.
- Moving forward on the topic of products, share whether you felt the products you purchased were of good value based on the quality.
- Now share how likely you would be to make a purchase in a Vans store again, and whether you would recommend a friend or family member to shop at the same store.
- Now from the drop-down menu, share what your primary reason for visiting the Vans store is, and what methods you generally prefer to make purchases, whether that be in store or online.
- Now from the following selection of Shoes, Children and Toddler items, or apparel and accessories, share what type of products you purchased, and whether they fulfilled your needs.
- Was there a specific reason that prompted you to visit the store in person? Choose from the list of items which include promotional mailing, past experience from Vans, recommendation from someone, radio advertising, online ad, social media, or store coupon or voucher.
- Since Vans is concerned with store associate care, the following questions pertain to greeting, being approached, offering of help, recommending, and informing from sales associates. You will then be asked about your experience in line with wait time, being asked by checkout associate if you found everything you were looking for, and finally a thanks from the associate when your purchase was completed.
- Next you will need to offer a rating on how likely you are to recommend someone you know to shop at Vans. Finalize the survey with your gender and age along with some comments on what you feel will help Vans improve your future experience.
Here is an example of how someone that completed the feedback form provided comments for Vans. This may not reflect your own sentiments.
Shoes are at the core of the Vans business. Try to help people find the shoes they are looking for by adding more sales associates during peak times, and offer to help customers try them on.
Now that the survey has been completed you can either opt in for the giveaway, or skip it. If you want to be entered, then you will be required to share your email and other personal information to be contacted. There are approximately 50 pairs of shoes given away each month in the Vans sweepstakes.
The last page you will be greeted with will look like the one below.