Noodles & Company wants their customers to tell them how well they enjoy dining at their establishment and eating the noodles they serve through their online customer survey at www.tellnoodles.com online. You won’t be left empty handed for sharing your opinions as the receipt offers within 3 days of taking the survey, a free appetizer on your next visit to Noodles & Company.
Below are the written out steps for completing the survey. The intro will look similar to the following picture.
- Start by visiting www.tellnoodles.com where you will find a welcome screen.
- Enter your 20 digit code that you received on a separate receipt at the time of your previous purchase.
- After clicking start you will be then asked to rate your overall satisfaction.
- Next you will be asked about the freshness of your food and the amount of time you waited before it was delivered.
- Now provide details about the temperature of your food and how well you would rate the cleanliness of the restaurant.
- There will then be questions about the overall value of the food and if you believe your experience was worth it.
- Now it is important that you remember the dish you had as you will be asked specifically about this dish and what you liked or didn’t like about it.
- At the end you will be given a validation code that you need to write down on your receipt and bring in the next time you visit Noodles & Company
Here is an example of what one customer entered when asked for comments during the survey:
We purchased two bowls. The Pad Thai was nice, but seemed a little dull on flavor. Your Alfredo MontAmore was on point though. I will be back to purchase that dish again. Service was overall decent, but it did take a while to get my food.
History of Noodles & Company
Offering many sides to International dishes, Noodles & Company offers pasta, salads, and just about any type of basic meat you want with your dish. The company started from small beginnings back in 1995 when it had a slow start from all the bad publicity it got from newspapers. The company fought back though and revamped their entire restaurant to keep food hot and improve in service. The following years from 1996-2000 saw massive growth.
Awards were being given for best fast food restaurant as Noodles & Company became a name to watch among others like Chick-Fil-A and Chipotle. New restaurants opened and shortly thereafter the company went public in 2013. The company continues to aggressively expand into other markets as it seeks to compete with other companies such as Pei Wei and Spaghetti Factory. The stock currently trades at a little over $12 and is considered a bargain to many investors.