The new and improved Sam’s Club survey at www.survey.samsclub.com offers a shorter questionnaire with the opportunity to win one of five $1000 shopping cards given away within the 50 US states.
Basic rules stipulate that the survey must be taken within 2 weeks of shopping within a local Sam’s Club store, and that you must be at least 18 years old to participate, and be a legal resident.
The Sam’s club survey is available in both English and Spanish, and takes approximately 4 minutes excluding comments. You do not need to have made a purchase from Sam’s in order to participate.
From our experience, you may receive a receipt from the gas pump to also share your opinions when filling up your car, but most of the receipts requesting customers to complete a survey are from in-store purchases.
List of Steps
There are in total about twenty two steps to completing the survey. These have all been outlined in a simple format for your reference below.
- First go to www.survey.samsclub.com and choose a language you are most comfortable with, then press continue.
- Provide the year in which you were born for qualifying participation.
- Next answer whether you or anyone in your family is currently employed for Sam’s Club.
- Next you are taken to an introduction page which you can click around to see official rules and an explanation of what your feedback will be use for.
- If you have your Sam’s Club survey handy, you can click the Continue button, otherwise click the link for those without a receipt.
- Now enter the Club number, the TC number, and the date of your shopping trip. Sometimes you will find that there is a “0” on your receipt as the first number of the club. Simply exclude this when filling in the blank space.
- Next answer the type of Sam’s Club membership plan you currently have.
- Answer how satisfied you were on the date of visiting. There is a rating if Diamonds from least to greatest in level of satisfaction.
- Then answer about your satisfaction with regards to specific categories. These include savings, ability to shop quickly, new and unexpected products, samples and special deals, lowest prices, hassle-free shopping, store organization, quality and trust, signage, and product.
- Now share your view on the value, cleanliness of store, employee friendliness, and value of your membership.
- On a scale of 1-10 let Sam’s Club know how likely you are to recommend them to a colleague.
- Next answer how likely you are to renew your membership once it comes up for renewal.
- Now you are provided with a large list of icons and names for the different areas of the store. Simply click on each icon that for the area you visited the previous time you shopped at Sam’s Club.
- You will be next asked about your interaction with employees, and specifically which ones. Then you will have the opportunity on the next page to list your satisfaction with each of these employees. Keep in mind this information you share is confidential.
- Respond to the next question of whether you needed assistance during this shopping day at Sam’s.
- By checking from the list available next share whether any employees, made you feel important, greeted you, or acknowledged you.
- The box on the next page gives you 1000 characters to provide any additional feedback about your interaction with Sam’s Club employees. This is an opportunity for you to be as candid as you like.
- There are additional areas that you are next asked about. If you visited them, you can simply check the boxes available. Some of these include, Tire and Battery Center, Cell Phone Kiosk, Gas Station, Photo Center, Optical Center, and others. If you didn’t visit any of these just check the last option.
- Now you get to put yourself into the shoes of the Club Manager. The next question asks what you would focus on if you were in this position. Once again the character limit is set to 1000 within the box given.
- Interest in your reason for purchase is focused on in the next questions where you are asked to choose what best describes why you made your purchases. Options available are for personal, business, and school.
- Now you are asked some personal questions about gender, nationality, income, number of children living with you under various ages, and how many miles you have to drive to access your local Sam’s Club.
- Now the last question asks you if you want to enter the sweepstakes. If you choose yes you will be taken to a page regarding rules, and be asked to enter your name and contact details should you win.
On step 19 above you were asked to share your own thoughts if you were in the shoes of the store manager. Here is an example of what one customer shared. This may not reflect your own thoughts, but this is simply an example of how this section might be answered.
I would focus on increasing the speed of the lines, and offering a refreshment while customers are waiting there. This gives a positive conclusion to the shopping experience.
You will likely have specific things you want to share with Sam’s Club on what you believe could be improved with your local store, but it does offer a sample of just how much Sam’s Club is making an effort to get things right.