Randalls grocery stores across the state of Texas offer customers an online survey at www.RandallsSurvey.net to gauge customer loyalty and overall satisfaction. Each survey is posted at the bottom of the store printed receipt, and generally takes 10-12 minutes to complete from a computer.
Labeled with “How was your shopping experience?” customers will find an opportunity to offer candid information about their shopping experience online. The additional opportunity to win a $100 gift card during the monthly giveaway period is an added incentive to complete the entire survey, even if the overall experience was pleasant.
How to Complete the Randalls Survey
You will find a message on your receipt like the one below if you are eligible which provides the website where the questionnaire is to be filled out.
The intro page will direct you to www.iccds.com which is a decision services company that Randalls uses for their feedback forms. It will look something like the image below.
Below is a simple to follow step by step process of the questions that you will be asked along with opportunity to include praise or critical comments about your previous visit to Randalls.
- First open your browser, and type in www.randallssurvey.net where you will see a small logo at the top for the store.
- Next you will be redirected to a page asking for the date of your store visit.
- The next page allows you to immediately type in any suggestions you have for improving your shopping experience.
- After you click next, you are then directed to the GroceryInsiders.com page where you can sign up to join an exclusive community interested in shaping up grocery stores. There is a survey when you join, and this qualifies you to enter a $200 giveaway which is given out to 3 fortunate winners.
- Once you click next you will be prompted to start answering the Grocery Insiders questions. If you wish to not be contacted, simply leave this box unchecked.
- From the following drop-down menu choose the time of your visit (Early morning, 11Am-4PM, After 8PM)
- Input the cashier or operator number into the blank space. This information can be found midway down the front of your store receipt.
- Rate your overall experience based from 1 being the least satisfied to 10 being the most satisfied.
- Now you will be given the opportunity to share the reason for your choice in the text box on the next page putting you at the 18% completion mark on the survey.
- Now choose on a scale of 1 through 10 the likelihood of returning to the Randalls you shopped at, and the likelihood you would recommend shopping thee to friends or family.
- Check all the departments you visited (Pharmacy, Bakery, Seafood, Dairy, Floral, Starbucks, Deli).
- Provide a satisfaction rating on a scale of 1-10 of the departments you visited.
- Now rate the friendliness of store Cashiers and Associates unless you used self checkout.
- Now provide your satisfaction level in regards to the store layout, overall cleanliness, prices throughout the store,having items in stock, and speed of checkout.
- Rate how clean the restroom was if you used it. on a scale of 1-10.
- Now answer a few yes and no questions about whether you visit this store location frequently, and whether a specific store employee provided exceptional service. If an associate gave you exceptional service you will need to list their name and the reason why you feel that to be the case on the following page.
- If you felt that the stocks were no shelved adequately, you can specific what conditions should be improved for a section of the store.
- Now you will be given an opportunity to add comments in the following two boxes. The first is for improving the store, and the second is for sharing positive things you like most about the store.
- Now provide the purchase amount of your last transaction, your gender, and your age. These must be answered to qualify for the sweepstakes.
- Now you will be asked if you want to be entered into the Sweepstakes. If you say yes then you will need to provide your Name, Address, and Phone number to be contacted in the event that you are drawn.
Below are some examples of comments that were filled out by others when providing feedback to Randalls about the store. Keep in mind that this is simply an example and in no way reflects how you should feel personally about your local Randalls store.
Get rid of the loyalty program, as it is annoying and feels out of date. Create a more modern feel within your store that will encourage a younger crowd to want to shop there.
About Randall’s Food Markets
The company was founded in 1966 by Robert Randalls Onstead. Currently there are 109 locations in the southern part of the United States, primarily in Texas. In 1999 Safeway purchased the Randall’s brand and has managed the stores ever since. At one time Randall’s owned 20% of the grocery market in the Houston Texas area, but soon lost some of that to stores like HEB and Walmart as those companies aggressively expanded. Today Randall’s has over 18,000 employees and continues to offer grocer services in and around Texas.
Official Survey Page – www.randallssurvey.net
Sweepstakes Rules – https://www2.iccds.com/CSAT/AL/Surveys/AL5/legalRandalls.pdf