America’s popular Chinese restaurant Panda Express, offers up survey receipts at pandaexpress.com/feedback through participating locations. With a fairly straightforward questionnaire, customers can share opinions and in return, receive a coupon style promo code to use for a free entree on the following visit.
If an internet connection is unavailable, or you prefer phone, Panda Express offers an alternative to share feedback through the convenient number 1-855-51-PANDA throughout the United States.
Once your survey is complete, you simply enter the redemption code given to you at the completion, and enter it on the survey receipt as shown in the example below.
Taking the online survey is just as easy as by phone and generally takes no more than 8-10 minutes if you have your previous visit fresh in mind. There are in total about 16 steps to completing the feedback offer.
Below are the steps, outlined in the simplest way possible numerically.
- Begin by visiting pandaexpress.com/feedback through a reputable browser.
- Next, enter the store number found at the top of your receipt in the blank space on the page.
- Confirm the location you visited which will be in red text within the sentence.
- Enter the 5 or 6 digit order number found on the front of your receipt.
- Select the date and time that Panda Express offered you food service along with the order type.
- Answer how full the trays you received were filled from greatest to least.
- Rate from 1 to 5 your overall satisfaction with the location you visited.
- Provide your reason behind your rating with as much detail as possible (Detail strength meter increases as more information is provided). Suggestions also pop up which ask you to remember to mention the food you ordered and add information about the cleanliness of the counter.
- Answer the questions on the following page about being greeted when you arrived, being offered a sample of food items available, or being offered a beverage.
- Rate overall satisfaction at Panda Express by answering questions about portion size, temperature of food, freshness of food, variety of appealing items, taste, and quality of ingredients.
- Next provide your rating of ease of communication with staff, overall cleanliness, friendliness of staff, speed of service, and overall value of your most recent visit.
- Share the likelihood you will return to Panda Express for a future meal and the likelihood that you will recommend eating at Panda Express to a friend.
- Next you are asked if you ordered the latest specialty item on the menu (Currently Pacific Chili Shrimp)
- Answer if during your visit you experienced any problem, and if so what was your satisfaction on the manner in which it was resolved.
- Was your order complete and accurate, and if not what was not accurate about the order.
- Now you will have the opportunity to offer final comments. This is the opportunity to be as detailed as possible, and write what’s on your mind in your own words.
Below is an example of what someone else said about their visit which might give you a better idea on how to word your concluding thoughts.
The counter was clean and the food was hot. I ordered the Kung Pao chicken, and fried rice. Everything in the store was great. I was a bit annoyed that the delivery truck was blocking all the parking spaces at the front of the store though.
I think that the Pecan shrimp which I tasted on a previous visit could be removed from the menu. They taste horrible, and I will never order them again.
The primary part of the survey is over, but there are still some classification questions so that Panda Express know’s what type of person you are. These questions include information on how often you visit the restaurant, your gender, your age, the reason for visiting Panda Express, and your interest in participating in future surveys.
If you opt for participating and receiving offers, you will then go to a page to sign-up. You may find that there is just too much information being requested, in which case you should press the back button on your browser, and change your answer.
Now you will be given the redemption code to write down on your receipt. This code will give you the free entree on your next Panda visit.
You might notice that Panda Express now has a verified customer review page through Opentell. Below is a sample of how that looked for the location we recently visited. The date can be adjusted through a toggle which will show you the satisfaction level in a given period from customers. This is where your comments from the survey you just completed would be added if you gave permission by checking the box on step 8 during the process.
If you want to provide additional comments, or have questions that just weren’t covered in the feedback survey, you can always visit pandaexpress.com/connect for additional information.