Chick-Fil-A offers a brief survey at www.mycfavisit.com to better understand customer satisfaction levels at Chick-Fil-A restaurants around the country.
Completing this survey within 2 days will give a validation code that is good for a Free Original Chicken Sandwich with 30 days of the date on your printed receipt. The code provided upon the completion of the customer feedback questionnaire is good for only one person per visit.
Update: Chick-Fil-A has come out with a new app called “One”. There is currently an option to leave general feedback through the app, but based on what can be seen within the app there is reason to believe that functionality for taking a customer survey may be added in the very near future. GPS is currently used to determine which location you want to provide basic feedback on.
When taking the survey, make sure that you do not walk away from your computer or mobile device for an extended period of time, or your session will time out and you will be required to start over.
Step by Step Instructions
- Visit www.mycfavisit.com and enter the Serial Number found on your receipt. This is a 22 digit code separated by dashes.
- The first question is based on a 5-point scale from Highly Satisfied to Highly Dissatisfied. Choose the circle which best describes your overall experience on the previous visit to Chick-Fil-A.
- Next answer how well team members served you and anticipated your needs. Was the condiment station accessible, and were all the items on the menu board easy to identify.
- Now let Chick-Fil-A know if you were you satisfied with the temperature of the food you were given?
- Reply about the satisfaction in regards to the taste of your food. Were the employees attentive and courteous? (Responding with ‘my pleasure’ when being thanked)
- Provide information about whether the team members sincerely cared about your experience, and whether they provided fast service.
- The next questions are focused on the food itself including the portion size and variety, as well as the neatness of the employees appearance that served you. If you used the restroom, you will be asked about the cleanliness as well. Use the N/A if you don’t have feedback on that question.
- Now share your satisfaction about the level of personalized service. The cleanliness of the Chick-Fil-A store itself that you visited, and the overall value received.
- Now you will be asked if you had a problem during your visit. If there were none them simply answer no. If there was an issue, you will then be asked about your satisfaction of the resolution offered to correct it. If you were not satisfied, then you may be asked additional details about the problem you are referring to.
- Now you will be offered the opportunity in 750 characters or less to share your sentiments, and offer praise or suggestions that may be instrumental to further improvements of Chick-Fil-A stores around the country. Absolute honesty will only help corporate become aware of any known issues that you might have so tat they can be corrected properly. If you are an A-List member, you might even choose to put your reference number in the space provided for good measure.
- Your order being filled as requested in the next topic for response. If your order was not correct, you will then be asked whether this had to do with being charged incorrectly, not receiving the proper utensils or condiments, having an item prepared incorrectly, eating stale or cold food, or whether something was missing from your meal.
- What did you personally order on this visit? There is a list of items which include, Sandwich or wrap, Nuggets, Chick-n-Strips,Entree Salad or Side Salad, Waffle Fries, Superfood Side, Beverage, Milk Shake, or Dessert. Check any items that apply.
- If you ordered a beverage the next question will ask if you ordered coffee.
- Based on the items you checked from your previous order, you will now need to share your satisfaction level on each of those food or beverage items as well as their overall value.
- Tell Chick-Fil-A if you would eat at the same location and recommend it to friends within the next 30 days.
- Indicate next how much you agree or disagree with the statements in regards to clarity of where to line up in order to place an order, and how clear it was after placing your order, the location to receive your food.
- Choose the word which best describes your experience during the order placement. The options include Slow, Fast, Clear, Confusing, Stress-Free, Stressful or none of these options.
- Since Chick-Fil-A places great importance on local support for activities within the community, the following question is in regards to your agreement or disagreement to your belief in how active Chick-Fil-A truly is. If you are unsure, then you may choose the option labeled as ‘Not well enough informed to have an opinion’.
- Next answer whether Chick-Fil-A builds positive relationships with its customers. If you are unsure, there is a similar response of not being well informed as in the last question.
- You have now completed 90% of the survey, and there are only a few more questions. The next three are in regards to how often you visit Chick-Fil-A in the last 30 days either at the location you are referencing in this survey, or any location you visit regularly. Then you will be asked about the number of times monthly that you visit other fast food restaurants. Select your number from the drop-down.
- You may not believe the next question is pertinent to this customer experience survey, but you will be asked about the type of phone you have… whether it be Windows based, iPhone, Blackberry or an Android.
- Finally you are asked for your home zip code, after which you are given the validation code to redeem a free chicken sandwich on your next visit at any participating Chick-Fil-A restaurants.
In step 10 of the survey above, you were given an opportunity to voice your opinions through a written outlet, Below is an example of what one customer wrote based on his experience. This may not reflect your option, but is nevertheless an example of how an opinion might be formulated during a survey.
The nuggets and waffle fries were excellent, however I found that the high-chairs were not cleaned prior to use, but are instead left to the customer for cleaning with by the wet wipe left on top of the chair.
If for any reason you have additional information you need to sure with Chick-Fil-A or it’s representatives, you will want to click the small circle at the completion of your survey that says ‘Contact Us with Questions or Concerns’. You will be asked for your personal address and restaurant information you wish to comment on.