Within 7 days of ordering, customers can go to www.mcdvoice.com and share feedback on their fast food experience. After completing the survey, customers can use a coupon on a buy one get One free Quarter Pounder or Egg McMuffin.
Each McDonald’s validation code which is added to the receipt upon completion of the customer survey is valid for up to 30 days.
Some locations participate in games such as Monopoly where game pieces are provided on cups and burger containers such as the Big Mac as shown below.
If you have questions about McDonald’s games or sweepstakes, you may want to look at the separate site that is generally affiliated with them. If you have a complaint or wish to offer your voice to McDonald’s you may do so in the comments section of the following survey.
The receipt you receive will look similar to the one shown in the image below, but may offer a different deal at the time of your purchase.
The following is a simple list of steps to complete the online survey successfully. There are approximately 20 steps total which take between 12-14 minutes to complete.
- First visit www.mcdvoice.com and enter the store number, KS number, date and time of visit, amount spent, and confirm you are over the age of 13.
- Confirm with a Yes or No the address of the McDonald’s you visited that is applicable to the survey.
- Select the order type of either dine-in, carry out or drive-thru.
- Rate your overall satisfaction level of your visit from the 5 options available.
- Next rate the quality of your food, variety of items on the menu, exterior cleanliness of the building, ease of placing your order, friendliness of crew and cleanliness of the interior.
- Now provide your satisfaction in regards to the temperature of your food, the taste of your food overall, the taste of the French Fries if those were apart of your order, the cleanliness of the restroom if you used it, and accuracy of your order.
- Now share how you feel about the overall value for the price you paid for your food. You should be approximately 13% finished with the current survey.
- Answer whether you had any problem with staff or your food on this visit by way of Yes or No answer.
- Based on your visit, what is the likelihood you would return within the next 30 days or recommend this location to a friend or family member within the next 30 days.
- Next you are allowed up to 1200 words of information in your own words as to why you were or were not highly satisfied with your visit. This is a particularly large opportunity for you to share some of the insights as a customer to help improve upon the way the food is served or handled, as well as the proper training that might assist in making McDonald’s a more friendly place to eat.
- Next you are asked if you received what you ordered. This is a simple Yes or No question.
- Now answer whether you had a special customization for a sandwich or wrap when you placed your order.
- Select the primary item you ordered. Available items on the list include Chicken Sandwich, McNuggets, Burger, Breakfast Sandwich, Fries, Coffee, Salad, happy Meal, or other.
- Now rate your satisfaction of the item which you checked on the previous question.
- The next question asks about whether you ordered breakfast, lunch, or dinner items.Tick the circle that applies best.
- Answer how many people were in your party on the previous visit, and how many times you have visited McDonald’s in the past 30 days.
- Share next how compared to other competitors you would rate McDonald’s, and when comparing other McDonald’s how does this particular store meet expectations?
- Now choose from the list of fast food restaurants that you have visited in the past 30 days. these include, Subway, KFC, jack in The Box, Burger King, Wendy’s, Starbucks, taco bell, Dunkin Donuts, Arby’s, Chic-Fil-A or any other location not listed.
- Now choose out of the list which one you consider to be your most favorite fast food restaurant to visit.
- Now you will receive your validation code on the next page. This will be 6 to 7 digits. you will need to write this number down on your receipt in the blank provided.
In step 10 you were given an opportunity to provide personal sentiments about your meal or experience. We have shared an example below of how someone else expressed in words their last visit.
The food Big Mac seemed to be at room temperature when I ate it. The fries were over salted and felt like cardboard in my mouth. I think they could be cooked with fresh oil more often to make them softer.
Once you reach the final page of your questionnaire, it will look something like this. There will be an opportunity to visit the official site, or signup for deals through McDonald’s email list. Here is what your validation code page might look like.