Share your thoughts as a customer of the more than 2800 Kroger stores nationwide through the www.krogerfeedback.com official survey site. Created for loyal and casual shoppers alike, the Kroger survey website is geared towards understanding the thoughts and first impressions of customers.
With a little over 20 questions built around improving a better customer experience and bottom line for The Kroger Company, maintaining happy customers in all 34 states of operation is paramount to success and future growth.
Additional saving incentives for shoppers to share feedback include 50 bonus fuel points (redeemable immediately after completion), and the opportunity to participate in a monthly giveaway of 100 gift cards valued at $100 each, along with a grand prize giveaway of $5,000. The stipulation for becoming eligible is simply completing the online survey within 7 days of shopping.
On the introduction page of the survey you will see something similar to the image below. Multiple stores including Foods4Less, Owen’s, Kings Sooper, Smith’s, Scott’s Food & Pharmacy, Baker’s, Fred Meyer, Ralph’s and Foods Co. are all participants under the Kroger brand.
To share your feedback, simply follow the 15 steps below which provide you a sample of the questions you will receive on the official feedback form.
- First visit www.krogerfeedback.com and enter the date, time, and entry ID found at the bottom of your store receipt.
- The next page you see will provide the complete offer of the sweepstakes as well as the 50 fuel points that you will be eligible for as long as you are a loyalty member. Now confirm the address of the store location you visited.
- The first question pertains to which departments you visited. Choose all that apply.
- Next rate your overall satisfaction, and rate how well items were in stock, the friendliness of employees, the ease of moving through the store, overall prices relative to other stores, the sale items being in stock, and the prices on brands relative to other stores.
- Now rate the freshness of products, cleanliness of store, the quality of the store brands, the prices of the weekly specials, the wait time to check out, and the friendliness of the checkout staff.
- If you visited the bakery department share your satisfaction on the staff and the freshness of the products offered.
- You will be asked if you intended to buy anything that you ended up not purchasing. If this was the case an additional series of questions on why this was the case will be asked.
- Now express the likelihood that you will return to this specific Kroger for groceries or recommend it to friends or family. Also, provide a response on how likely you would visit another grocer if they moved into the area.
- Rate your satisfaction with the savings from digital coupons, the Kroger app, or the value of using fuel rewards if it applies.
- Now you have the opportunity to share why you were satisfied or dissatisfied with your shopping experience in the comments box. The more specific you are the better.
- If you experienced any issues during your visit, you will be asked what they are if you check the yes option.
- Additional feedback on other areas of the store are welcomed in the next section. this is optional if you want to share this with Kroger.
- Now answer some questions about how often you visit this particular store.
- Next answer if you would like to answer any additional research questions in the future by providing an email. This is not required. You can next choose if you want to be involved in the sweepstakes giveaway.
- If you would like to receive 50 fuel points, provide your Loyalty card number, or alternate ID if available in your area. Next input your name, address, phone number, and verify your age to be entered into the sweepstakes.
Here is a sample of the response one customer offered in the comments box on section 10 of the above questions. This may in no way represent how you feel, but is simply an example of how some customers have shared their feedback.
The Loyalty program is kind of outdated. I believe this should be changed to allow casual shoppers to not feel as if they need to be a part of a club to save money. Additional, you have a lot of items out of stock in your store on a regular basis. This should be improved by store staff.
If you would like to read up on the Sweepstakes rules, you can do so by visiting the official page here.