America’s Diner, Denny’s is looking for feedback at www.dennyslistens.com from recent customers who ordered within the last 3 days. The survey touches on all facets of service including food quality, courtesy, and speed of service.
For customers who want to offer a simple rating of A through F, the receipt given at the time of checkout offers a quick response so that management and corporate operations can evaluate the service of employees. Additionally a local phone number is printed on each receipt to offer comments or concerns.
Upon completion of the Denny’s Listens survey, customers will be given a validation code which is good for a Free $2 stack of pancakes with the purchase of a drink. This offer is good within 3 days of the initial dining experience. Additional daily cash giveaways are also offered to survey participants. If no internet connection or computer is available, customers also have the option to call 1-858-260-6011 to complete the questionnaire by phone.
Below are the list of 18 steps associated with beginning and completing the survey.
- First head over to www.dennyslistens.com where the logo will be prominent in the top left portion of the screen.
- Next choose which language is best for you from the options of English, Español, or Français.
- Next input the 4 digit code or select the second option if your code is longer.
- Confirm the address of the location on the next page.
- Next answer the day and the approximate time from the 4 options available that you received service from Denny’s.
- As with many other surveys you are asked to provide your overall satisfaction with your experience.
- Answer from a combination of 5 options which best describes your level of satisfaction with quality of your food, friendliness, and speed of service.
- The next page is a continuation of the last and asks for your satisfaction with the cleanliness, overall atmosphere, and value for the price you paid.
- Provide an answer as to whether you ordered pancakes with your order.
- If you were not completely satisfied with your food, you will be asked what the reason was. The follow options include, taste, temperature, appearance, portion size, freshness or ingredients, overcooked/undercooked, items missing/not made correctly, time to receive food, or other.
- If you were not satisfied with the pancakes you order then specify on the next question what the reason was from the 3 options available.
- Now provide information to whether your order was accurate, if the manager interacted with you during your visit, if your server made any suggestions for food or beverages, or if there was any problem during the visit.
- The next part focuses on returning and recommending Denny’s. Choose from the 5 options available on these questions.
- Denny’s wants team members to receive recognition if they did a good job, so the next box that is open allows for you to fill in any information you want about the server or anyone else that you felt did an exceptional job.
- Share how often you frequent Denny’s, and who was in your party during your most recent dine-in.
- Final details are asked including your gender, nationality, and age.
- The last page asks for a name and a phone number for entry to a $1000 daily giveaway for residents of the 50 united States as well as the District of Colombia, Puerto Rico, Canada, Puerto Rico, UK, Germany and Denmark.
- Now make sure to write your validation code down on your receipt. You will be given 30 days to redeem your free stack of pancakes before it expires.
Even though your survey is complete you have an opportunity to join the exclusive InMoment’s Panel-Community where you can offer additional feedback on your favorite brands. If you want to join the Denny’s loyalty program, you can do so from the link offered on the final page. The loyalty page will look something like the example above.