Academy sports & Outdoors offers purchasing customers a simple way to share their experience at www.academyfeedback.com through their customer satisfaction survey. Whether you purchased a baseball bat, or athletic wear for the gym, your opinion counts to Academy.
Using either the receipt from an in-store purchase, or a receipt sent through email, the option to complete an online survey and an entry for a chance to win a $1000 Academy gift card is offered to most customers.
The receipt stipulates that the feedback should be left no later than 72 hours from the purchase date. While you can still access the survey, the eligibility to enter the giveaway beyond the 72 hour window may be eliminated after upon completion of the questionnaire. Below is a list of 16 steps to completing the survey. It should take the average person approximately 6-7 minutes to complete.
- Begin by first visiting www.academyfeedback.com through Service Management group, the official survey company for Academy.
- Enter the date of your visit, the time, transaction number, store number, and the register number where you checked out. These can all be located in the top portion of your receipt as can be seen from the sample above.
- Rate the first general question about your overall satisfaction with Academy, and specific the reason for your visit (Return, Purchase, Browse, or Exchange).
- Specific the department that you visited. The list includes fishing and marine, BBQ, patio, Watersports, Teamsports, sunglasses, fitness, footwear, fan shop, campaign, bikes and skates, hunting, gold, tennis, racquetball, and hunting.
- Next rate the friendliness of associates, the ease of locating what you were looking for. The selection of the merchandise, the checkout experience, the availability of assistance, the items being in stock and the overall value for the price that was paid during shopping.
- Next rate the department you specified earlier which you visited. Now share how you feel about recommending this location to a friend or family member in the next 30 days. And if you would be likely to come back and visit this same location.
- Now you have the opportunity in the following box to share comments. These comments can be about anything. The more specific you are the better.
- There are additional questions regarding your specific customer service in the following questions. Provide a yes or no response to whether an associate helped you to find something at the store. This could have been even as simple as directing you to the nearest restroom.
- Now answer whether you were you thanked from an associate. Did you purchase everything you intended on your visit? When you entered the doors, were you greeted by anyone? Were you offered any items that could be shipped to you?
- You should be at approximately the 89% mark of your Academy feedback survey, with just a handful of questions left. The following questions will pertain to your perception of the store.
- Answer whether you agree or disagree that Academy has the best everyday low prices. Do you agree or disagree that you prefer shopping at stores that always have low prices?
- Now you will be asked about what motivated you enter the store in the first place. The following options include the website, weekly advertisement, post card received in the mail, radio ad, Twitter feed, an event, Google search, Facebook page, TV ad, or email ad.
- Answer whether this was the first time you have visited this location, or if you have visited in the past.
- You will next be asked some personal questions about your health starting with how active you feel you are. Based on this answer, you will be asked about the activities you are most involved in. The list includes, fishing, skating, hiking, yoga, camping, hunting or shooting, boating, cardio workouts, swimming, running, disc golf, lifting weights, playing team sports, golf, biking or none of these.
- Now answer whether you would like to be entered into the sweepstakes, and if you would like to receive future promotional offers from Academy Sports + Outdoors.
- Complete the contact information on the next page and you will be automatically entered into the $1000 giveaway.
Here is an example of how one customer expressed their thoughts about a recent visit.
The store was very clean and well organized. The time at checkout was minimal and seamless, and I was able to get in and out of this store without any problems.
While sporting goods outlets like Sports Authority have closed stores all across the Unites States, Academy has seen growth through strategic marketing and care for customer needs both online and in their traditional brick and mortar locations.